“When cheese gets it’s picture taken, what does it say?”
DOWNLOAD: 69 Minutes Of Cheesiness – Deleted Scene One – The Cheesy House Bit [38 MB – 0:15:48 – 320kbs]
This is one of two additional mixes that I worked on for the 69 Minutes of Cheesiness Mix from last week. For Deleted Scene One I tried to create a totally cheesy house mix, something I never allowed myself to play as a left field DJ. In the end didn’t work with the other parts of the mix, so I am posting it alone.
I hope you enjoy it and please spread the word 😉
69 Minutes Of Cheesiness – Deleted Scene One – The Cheesy House Bit
01. DJ Koze – Track ID Anyone? (ft. Caribou)
02. Balduin – Choose Cheese
03. Filewile feat. RQM – Damn (Round Table Knights Rmx)
04. Das Racist – Combination Pizza Hut And Taco Bell (Wallpaper. RMX)
05. Mosca – Eva Mendez
06. Spank Rock – Rick Rubin (Revox Ft Pace Rock)
07. Midland – Bring Joy (2012 Refix)
08. Justin Timberlake – Suit and Tie (Four Tet remix)
09. Knife Party – Knife Party – Internet Tetris Rapture (Chuckie Mash)
10. Tevo Howard – Intersection
11. Consolidated – Is This The Cheese Dip
12. Belbury Poly – Green Grass Grows
All additional samples from the movie The World’s End
Cover created by frenzine.net (Thanks 1 Billion)
More of my mixes can be found at pieceoplastic.com/index.php/mixes
Many more versions of popcorn (if you can stand another one) can be found here and here
All music and audio is borrowed with the utmost respect to its creators.
I do consider this to be fair use.
This material is created purely for fun, to share with my online friends.
There is no commercial transaction involved.
As a long-time DJ I own 5’000+ albums in vinyl and quite a few cd’s.
All the music I use for these mixes, I either own a copy of or it was released under a CC-license to begin with.
I release all my work, the DJ work as well as all my other coding and creating, under a creative commons license, hence I treat this material as if it was under CC license.
I attribute it and I do not use it for commercial gain.
Don’t try to sue me, i am broke anyway